- You cultivate 5 temad of land
- Soil is uniform quality – suitable for any cereal crop
- We ignore non-cereal crops;
- You can plant any combination of 4 cereal crops:
- long-duration sorghum
- and short-duration sorghum
- You can only plant units of 1 temad (no ½ temads)
- You can plant a maximum of 3 temad of teff (Koncho) in any one season
- Fertiliser is rationed to a maximum of 3 temad in any one season;
- Agriculture is all rainfed – no irrigation
Rainfall Scenario No3
Belg: it's bad weather, no rainfall in March and April
You can't plant in Belg.
Meher: the rainfall comes late and you can plant in August.
Please place the selected crops to the temads and add fertilizer, then push the Done bottom